Digital High Resolution or Photographic Prints
This on demand customized service is for low volume, but high quality giclée prints that will surpass your every expectations or your money back. They are archival rated prints that last a life time using 9 different Epson Ultra Chrome K3 inks coupled with acid and lignin free paper to get the best looking colors and deepest blacks. What is a giclée print? This article will explain more about the high quality printing process.
We offer this service to all of our featured artists in the gallery, but now we offer it to you! This will be the same gallery quality prints that you've come to expect from our own prints sold in our gallery.
Print Service by artists, for artists.
Prints are capable of full bleed, border-less 2880ppi prints up to 17" in width and 35" in length for panoramas. No minimum orders needed! Of course, what are prints without protection before they are framed? We also offer hard back boards with your prints (except for the 17x22" & panoramic prints) as well as archival safe plastic sleeves. See what we offer below.
Types of Paper We Offer
Ultra Premium Matte
Ultra Premium Luster
Velvet Fine Art
Hot Press Bright
Hot Press Natural
Cold Press Bright
Cold Press Natural
Finely Porous Shine
Magazine Like Sheen
OBA Brightened, Smooth Matte
Smooth Matte, no OBA's
OBA Brightened Watercolor Matte
Watercolor Matte, no OBA's
WE USE ONLY PROFESSIONAL QUALITY EPSON SIGNATURE WORTHY PAPERS
Paper Sizes We Offer
5x7 Inches *
11x17 Inches **
17x22 Inches **
Optimal Print Resolution = Inches x 360DPI
Price Range Per Print ***
* Only with Red River Aurora Fine Art Matte
** Only with Epson Ultra Premium Matte
*** Tax and shipping not included.
Art Print Protection
Hard Backboard Price
Plastic Archival Sleeve
Protection items must be bought with art prints, not sold separately.
How to Place a Print Order
- Pick your paper size.
- Pick your paper stock.
- Choose how many prints you'd like, remember no minimum!
- If you want any art protection items such as a hardback or plastic sleeve, please add those up too.
- Email us that info along with your .JPG or .TIF of the image you'd like to print. If it's bigger than 10MB, please use Google Drive or Dropbox to send us the link to your file.
- We'll review it in Photoshop by one of our gallery artists, and send you a digital proof.
- If you approve, we'll send you an invoice via Square Invoices. You easily pay right through the email with any major credit card.
- Once we recieve the payment, we'll print up your art and notify you when it's done.
- You can come pick it up at our gallery, or send us your mailing address so we can ship it out to you. An additional invoice will be sent for shipping charges.
That's it! If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org